- This event has passed.
Heartfulness Meditation for Self & Collective Healing
November 28, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- When: Wednesday 11/28/2018, 7 – 8:30pm
- Where: the Center for the Exploration of Consciousness, 715 Lake Street, Suite 275 in Oak Park, IL
- Max # participants: 12
- Registration: Required — register by clicking the button below.
- Cost to register: Free
- Exchange of energy: $5 cash offering to help support the space & for energy exchange is appreciated, but not required.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This event is for those who enjoy live, small group, guided meditations. Suitable for any level of meditation experience. This is a healing-oriented event. We use the power of the energy center of the heart to connect to Universal healing energy. We try to keep it simple to allow our own inner-mystery to unfold on its own.
Because it is a healing-oriented event, it is also a wonderful way to receive gentle support on your healing journey, or get a boost if you are supporting others on their journeys.
It’s also a powerful way to bring balance to your energy systems and those of the various collectives in which you participate.
WHAT IS HEARTFULNESS MEDITATION?
Like any form of meditation, this is a way of shifting awareness, and bringing calm and quiet to the mind. With Heartfulness Meditation in particular, this is accomplished by bringing greater awareness to your heart-center.
Heartfulness meditation is a way of inviting greater light, joy, connection, and loving support into your energy systems. In the process, you may find yourself releasing layers of grief, sadness, isolation, and separation.
The event begins with a brief, interactive presentation in order to give the energy in the room time to settle and gel.
There is a transition to the live, guided meditation time, which is conducted alonside gentle music. Most participants are seated in chairs. Feel free to bring a meditation cushion, if this is your preference.
During the meditation, there is a time of just the music, which is also an invitation to open the heart-center to receive support and energy, which can take different forms for different people.
- healing, relaxing, and generally stress-relieving *
- increased inner guidance
- expansion of awareness
- greater sense of connection
- helps clear the energy channels in the area of the heart and lungs
* Complementary to all forms of medical care.