- This event has passed.
Self & Group Healing with Heartfulness Meditation @ Tribe
September 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The focus of the evening is self, group, and remote healing guided by the Wisdom of the Heart. We’ll start the evening with some discussion of:
- the higher and lower aspects of the Heart Chakra
- the Importance of grounding, and healing with the Whole Self
- the Significance of Self-Healing — as foundational, bringing balance, allowing, receiving, sending a signal
Evening concludes with a Heartfulness Meditation, sitting as one. During this time, you will be lightly and safely guided to increase the coherence of your energy field for protection and connection to source, then to attune to your own inner light to give and receive from Source, in harmony and in balance with the group.
Roger is following the loving guidance and wisdom of his soul collective to create this empowering opportunity. This event may be understood as one way to remember, awaken, evolve, and share your innate healing abilities.
Registration Required. There is no cost to attend this event.
Roger Oney is an Intuitive Consultant, Integrative Chakra Therapy® practitioner, and group meditation facilitator. Learn more about Roger at RogerOney.com, and the Center for the Exploration of Consciousness.
No healing or meditation experience required. All levels of healing and meditation experience welcome.
This event is being held at the classroom of Tribe Healing Arts Community (see venue info below).
This time together is supportive of:
- Those who are experiencing pain or discomfort, whether it be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.
- People who are unsure of how to help loved ones who are struggling at this time.
- Anyone who has received healing in the past and wants to “pay it forward”.
- Experienced healers who rarely take the time out to receive themselves.
- Energy workers of any level that want to share their gifts in a supportive environment.
- Those who are curious about subtle energy work and Chakras.